Looking to find the best Florida fall festivals to visit? We love that idea! Autumn in Florida brings pleasantly warm weather, fall foliage, and tons of fantastic festivals across the Sunshine State. From food feasts in Orlando to harvest celebrations in Fort Myers, there are so many exciting fall events you won’t want to miss.
Read on for an in-depth guide to some of the top festivals happening across Florida this autumn. From the panhandle to the Keys, we’ve covered fall fairs and festivities that capture the spirit of the season.
Florida Fall Festivals: Food and Drink Fests
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (Orlando)
The Epcot Food & Wine Festival is an iconic fall event at Walt Disney World, bringing food and fun to the park’s World Showcase. Taking place annually from late August through November, this festival transforms Epcot with flavors from around the globe.
- Marketplace booths pop up around the World Showcase lagoon, each representing a nation and offering creative bites and beverages. You can sample tapas in Spain, beer in Germany, and delicacies from Morocco, China, and more.
- There are also live music acts, celebrity chef demos, special events like the Eat to the Beat Concert Series and Party for the Senses grand tasting. With the variety of food, drinks, and entertainment, it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular seasonal events in Central Florida.
Pensacola Seafood Festival (Pensacola)
Head to the Florida Panhandle this fall for the huge Pensacola Seafood Festival along the downtown waterfront. This 3-day event draws over 200,000 visitors each year and has grown into one of the most renowned seafood festivals in the region.
- The highlight is the copious amounts of fresh, locally caught Gulf seafood available. You can sample shrimp, fish, oysters, clams, crab, and more prepared fried, grilled, blackened or steamed.
- Seafood dishes will be available from over 50 vendors, restaurants, and local fishermen. Oyster lovers won’t want to miss the oyster eating and shucking contests.
- Beyond the seafood, there are live music performances, lively entertainment, arts and crafts vendors, cooking demos, and kids activities like a rock climbing wall.
Key Lime Pie Festival (Key West)
For a tasty and unique fall food event down south, don’t miss the Key Lime Pie Festival in Key West. Taking place every August, this sweet festival is a celebration of Key lime pie, Key West’s official dessert.
- Attendees can sample pies from local bakeries and vote for their favorites. There are also pie-eating contests, cooking demos, music, and a key lime martini contest.
- It’s a deliciously fun way to experience Key West and celebrate Florida’s official state pie.
LaBelle Swamp Cabbage Festival (LaBelle)
Each February, the small town of LaBelle in southwest Florida hosts the annual Swamp Cabbage Festival celebrating the region’s swamp cabbage harvest.
- Swamp cabbage is a unique heart-of-palm type vegetable that grows in the Everglades region. Festival highlights include swamp cabbage-inspired dishes, live music, carnival rides, craft vendors, and the Miss Swamp Cabbage Queen pageant.
Apalachicola Seafood Festival (Apalachicola)
In the Florida Panhandle city of Apalachicola, the annual Apalachicola Seafood Festival celebrates the region’s oyster industry each November. It’s one of the top oyster festivals in Florida.
- Highlights include oyster shucking and eating contests, oyster cooking demos, live music, arts & crafts vendors, and fresh oyster samples.
- There’s also a lively Kids Zone with children’s activities. Seafood lovers won’t want to miss this authentic local festival.
Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival (Fernandina Beach)
One tasty fall festival on the northeast coast is the Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival in Fernandina Beach. Taking place every May, this weekend-long event has delicious shrimp dishes, live music, entertainment, arts & crafts, contests, and kids activities.
- Fernandina’s beautiful downtown harborfront serves as the background for this beloved community festival.
Blue Crab Festival (Panama City Beach)
Celebrating the delicious Gulf blue crab, the Blue Crab Festival happens every October along the beachfront in Panama City. Highlights include live music on multiple stages, tasty blue crab dishes, arts and crafts vendors, and family activities like sandcastle contests. It’s a great way to enjoy the beach and fabulous seafood.
- Celebrates the blue crab each October in Panama City Beach
- Live music, tasty crab dishes
- Arts/crafts vendors, family activities
- Sandcastle building contests
Florida Fall Festivals: Music and Entertainment Fests
Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest (Delray Beach)
Beer lovers flock to Delray Beach each November for the annual Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest. This excellent beer festival takes place along the beachfront in Delray Beach, featuring unlimited tastings from over 40 craft breweries.
- Local food trucks provide tasty snacks to pair with the brews. General admission and VIP tickets are available.
- Live music from local bands adds to the fun, beachfront atmosphere.
St. Augustine Pirate Gathering (St. Augustine)
Embrace the pirate life at the St. Augustine Pirate Gathering each November. This swashbuckling festival includes a “pirate parade” down St. George Street, live music, pirate encampments, costume contests, pirate Bootcamp for kids, and more.
- St. Augustine’s pirate history as the oldest city in the U.S. makes it the perfect backdrop. Festival dates are November 3rd through 6th, 2023.
Suwannee Hulaween (Live Oak)
For a uniquely Floridian music festival, check out Suwannee Hulaween in Live Oak. This 4-day music camping festival at the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park features jam bands, bluegrass, funk, and Americana artists.
- In 2023, the festival takes place October 27-30th with 4 main stages. In addition to the music, Hulaween has art installations, theme camps, contests, yoga, and more for a true festival experience.
Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival (Fort Lauderdale)
The Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival takes place each November, showcasing independent American and international films over 10 days. There are red carpet premieres, celebrity guests, lavish parties, and insightful panel discussions for cinema enthusiasts.
- Annual film festival in Fort Lauderdale each November
- Showcases independent films over 10 days
- Red carpet premieres, celebrity guests, lavish parties
- Insightful panel discussions for cinema lovers
Florida Fall Festivals: Arts & Crafts Fests
Winter Park Autumn Art Festival (Winter Park)
One of the top fine art festivals in the state takes place each October in central Florida. The Winter Park Autumn Art Festival features over 150 acclaimed artists from across the country.
- Paintings, pottery, jewelry, photography, and more line the streets of downtown Winter Park. Attendees can browse and purchase original works while enjoying live music, food, and drinks.
- The 2023 festival takes place October 15-16.
Mount Dora Craft Fair (Mount Dora)
One of the top juried craft fairs in Central Florida, the Mount Dora Craft Fair spans two weekends in October and November with over 300 artisans. Downtown Mount Dora serves as a lovely backdrop as you browse handmade jewelry, pottery, paintings, glass works, and more. Local food, live music, and craft demos add to the charm.
- Top craft fair in Central Florida each October/November
- 300+ artisans downtown with handmade works
- Browse jewelry, pottery, paintings, glass works
- Local food, music, craft demos
Treasure Coast Food, Wine & Brew Festival (Port St. Lucie)
Pair fine wines and craft brews with gourmet bites at the Treasure Coast Food, Wine & Brew Festival in Port St. Lucie each November. The grand tasting event takes place at venues across the city with live music and culinary creations from local restaurants.
- Pairs wines/brews with gourmet food in Port St. Lucie
- Grand tasting event at venues across the city
- Live music and dishes from local restaurants
- Takes place each November
Downtown Venice Craft Festival (Venice)
Browse arts and crafts along picturesque Venice Avenue during the Downtown Venice Craft Festival each October. More than 100 juried artisans exhibit their works like jewelry, ceramics, sculptures, paintings, and photography. Proceeds benefit local students through scholarships.
- Juried arts/crafts festival along Venice Avenue in October
- 100+ artisans exhibit jewelry, ceramics, sculptures
- Proceeds go to local student scholarships
Melbourne Fall Festival (Melbourne)
The Space Coast city of Melbourne hosts a huge fall street festival each October. The Melbourne Fall Fest has live music on multiple stages, a kids zone with rides, classic car show, arts and crafts, beer garden, costume contests for kids and pets, and a lively parade. It’s one of the biggest seasonal events on the Space Coast.
- Huge fall street festival in Melbourne every October
- Live music, kids rides, car show, arts/crafts, beer garden
- Costume contests for kids and pets
- Lively parade
Harvest & Pumpkin Festival Fun
Fall Family Festival at Hunsader Farms (Bradenton)
Get some good old-fashioned fall fun at the Fall Family Festival at Hunsader Farms just outside Bradenton. Taking place on weekends in November, this farm festival has pick-your-own pumpkins, hayrides to the patch, farm animals, pumpkin painting, and kids activities. Grab a freshly baked pie or some apple cider donuts.
- Farm festival on weekends in November near Bradenton
- Pick your own pumpkins, hayrides, farm animals
- Pumpkin painting, kids’ activities
- Baked goods and apple cider donuts
The highlight is the corn maze – an intricate labyrinth cut through over 10 acres of tall corn stalks. Try to navigate your way through the maze and enjoy the feeling of getting lost in a sea of corn. There are also shows and demonstrations to learn about agriculture. With a friendly, fun atmosphere, the Fall Festival is one of the top seasonal events near Tampa Bay for families and kids.
Fall Festival at Sweetfields Farm (Brooksville)
Make special autumn memories at the Fall Festival at Sweetfields Farm in Brooksville, Florida. Taking place on select weekends in October, this classic pumpkin patch festival has hayrides, corn maze, barnyard animals, kids crafts and games, scarecrow making, pumpkin treats, and more wholesome farm fun.
- Pumpkin patch festival on weekends in October
- Hayrides, corn maze, farm animals, kids activities
- Scarecrow making, pumpkin treats
- Located at Sweetfields Farm in Brooksville
After picking the perfect pumpkin, wander through the elaborate corn maze and try not to get lost! Sweetfields Farm provides a scenic backdrop for quintessential fall photos and fun. Take home freshly made pumpkin butter, apple cider donuts, or a homemade pie. It’s a great old-fashioned pumpkin patch experience for families.
Harvest Grape Stomp Fest (Lakeridge Winery)
Get into the fall spirit at Lakeridge Winery’s Harvest Grape Stomp in Clermont, central Florida. Taking place on select weekends in September and October, this festival lets guests get hands-on with winemaking by stomping grapes barefoot to extract the juice.
- The winery also hosts live music, wine tastings, vineyard tours, craft vendors, and grape stomping contests.
Snowbird Extravaganza (St. Petersburg)
The Snowbird Extravaganza is a popular seasonal festival in St. Petersburg celebrating the return of snowbirds to Florida each fall. Held every November, it includes live music on multiple stages, arts & crafts exhibitors, a classic car show, food vendors, and other entertainment.
- The 2023 event takes place Nov 4-6 along the downtown St. Pete waterfront.
Sweet Seasons Farm Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze (Milton)
Northwest Florida’s Sweet Seasons Farm has a delightful Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze every October. In addition to pick-your-own pumpkins, there is a corn maze, hayrides, farm animals to feed, kids’ play area, pumpkin cannon shows, and more fall farm fun.
- Fresh baked goods like apple fritters are available. It’s a great choice for families wanting a traditional pumpkin patch experience.
With sunny skies, cooler weather, and tons of fall fun, autumn is a wonderful time to explore the many festivals across Florida. From family fairs to elaborate food and wine events, there are so many great ways to experience the season. As you plan your fall travels, be sure to add some of Florida’s fantastic festivals to your itinerary. Have a great time festival-hopping across the Sunshine State! Let us know which fall festivals you’re most excited about attending in the comments.